111

Monday 13 April 2020

What is the fastest street legal motorcycle?

Virgil Loatman: I believe it's the Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14R. However, just like they Hyabusa, it's electronically limited to 186mph. I could be wrong, and just with a quick search, I couldn't confirm this, but I don't think the BMW 1000RR is limited. I believe it tops out around 190, so if you take all of them at stock, the BMW would go the fastest, but only because of the limiters set on the Hyabusa and the Ninja. I can't find the article, but I could swear that I've read that if the limiters are removed, the Ninja edges out the Hyabusa by a mile or two. Either way, all three of those get near enough to 200mph that it doesn't really matter....Show more

Torrie Weissenbach: Harley-Davidson Electraglide Standard.

Alphonso Brake: I think it's the Hyabusa or maybe the BMW 1000 RR

Javier Holsonback: Fastest Street Legal Motorcycle

Porfirio Gartland: Possibly the Kwaka ZZR1400 0-60 3.4 seconds.or the BMW K1300 R 162mph. ya pays ya munnee an takes ya! choice.

Coleman Deliberato: It is the Ducati Desmosedici RR with a top speed of 199mph

Romeo Tinnea: I have a Hayabusa but I can't keep up with Byron...

Basil Blasingame: Most of the bikes the in the other answers here are electronically limited to 186 MPH (300 KM/h). This voluntary limit is on these bikes because governments and insurance companies are on the verge of banning these high speed motorcycles, sort of like what happened to the Muscle Car in the early 1970's.However the MTT Turbine Street Fighter is a street legal bike that has a top speed of 227 MPH (365 KM/h). And this is the base model with the 320 HP engine. This bike has an optional 420 HP turbine that will get this bike up to over 250 MPH (402 KM/h). Since this bike is limited production and much more expensive, it does not have any sort of speed limiter.Sort of makes the bikes in the other answers look like scooters.The only reason you don't see a lot of these is that the MSRP for t! he base model is $175,000 USD....Show more

Travis Colomb! : My subsequent door neighbor has a modifed Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14 (I suppose its known as). It can be supposedly known as the "busa killer" when you consider that supposedly it might probably go away Suzuki Hayabusas in the dirt... And i do know those bikes are pretty damn fast.

Noah Deni: A $200K Y2K with a turbo helicopter engine in it. Jay Leno has one. They have had it to 247mph http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFGy-A68_vY

No comments:

Post a Comment