111

Wednesday 22 April 2020

What is the best internet browser?

Caroyln Ebach: There really isn't a best, just personal preference. All browsers have pros and cons. The ones I found to be pretty cool are Opera and Firefox.

Lucien Hellerman: chorme utilizes multithreading proccessors, internet explorer...is more widly used in many areas which has many pros and many cons, firefox is open source which lends it to be more secure (if you update it regularly), and opera i think is sposed to be the fastest i've heard but never used it personaly. i hope that helps. :)...Show more

Melissa Lavallie: There is no "best" browser. Each has its perks. Just use the one you like the most.

Rodolfo Merel: Do like I do. I use three. Internet explorer 8, firefox 3.6 and Goggle Chrome. They all work good for me. Google Chrome is just a little faster than the others. However not that much difference in the three of them.

Tyler Burkman: Firefox and Chrome are the fastest. I use Firefox because you can customize it with hundreds of ! free add-ons off the Mozilla website. Also I don't like the Chrome interface. If you have a Mac just stick with Safari.

No comments:

Post a Comment