111

Wednesday 29 April 2020

Dental Assisting vs. Medical Assisting????  

Dental Assisting vs. Medical Assisting????  

answers 0:I wanted to be an MA, but so many people are telling me not to. They are telling me it's not worth it because specialty schools are over priced, and they do not make much money. I was surprised to find out some even make minimum wage! I think this is so ridiculous. I can't become an LPN or RN because I'm not smart enough. I need something that is basic. I'm not looking to be a millionare, just want to make at least 15 dollars an hour. Even as little as 12. Anyway, I live in the New England area, and was wondering if DA make more than MA, or which one is easier or vice versa. Can anyone help? Thanks!...Show moreanswers 1:Depending on the part of the country that one lives in Medical Assistants can make very good money. It can also depend on which practice they work for.As for the schools, some of the community colleges offer programs in Medical Assisting and ! you may be able to qualify for financial aid to help with the cost.As for the dental assistant the rates they make can also vary from one area of the country as well.One place you can check to find out more about the amount of money that can be made is through the U.S. Department of Labor (you can access it through: http://www.usa.gov)You can also find out more from your State's Department of Labor.Either job can be very rewarding.I am considering going to school to become a Medical Assistant....answers 2:Dental assisting- they dont get paid as much as medical assistant. Medical is more $$$ because you are putting "the life of another in your hands" .. understand ? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment