111

Tuesday 5 May 2020

School trip to Washington DC?

Manie Labat: ok bring a suitcase with you and just pack some clothes and no need for coat I think at this time, but bring sweaters and rain gears and boats. Its going to rain in the coming few days. Bring an umbrella with you as well for me its not that cold but it keeps drizzling. Bring around 80 dollars for food.

Luke Gacusan: I'm not sure whether you are a girl or a guy, but here is the list and the answers to your questions! I'm in the same grade so I know what I'm talking about :)1. What to pack:-Well, obviously, you will need enough clothes. Bring more than enough for three days. So, pack about four of every clothing item.- Toiletries ( deodorant, toothbrush and paste, soap, etc. )- Bring a camera or use your phone to take pictures, D.C. has some pretty cool stuff!2. Duffel bag or Suitcase?Duffel bag. They're more convenient for easy access.3. How much money?It depends how much your parents are comfortable sending you with or whether you have to pay for everyt! hing.4. Yes, bring rain gear! When I was there it rained, and I had no rain gear. Wasn't very fun!5. Well, you could bring your phone ( provided you have one ) and play games or something. -You could also talk to your friends or sleep!- If you choose to sleep, just don't get your shoestrings tied to the seat! :OHave fun and best regards!Edit #1: In the case that you're a girl, the answer remains the same. Just remember to pack whatever is essential to girls....Show more

Antonia Boomershine: Oh, sorry. Forgot to mention I'm a girl, haha.

Zulema Baccam: You just pack whatever you need that would be convenient for your trip to D.C. Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment