111

Tuesday 3 March 2020

What is your favorite hair color?

Lourie Mcroberts: Yes!

Mickey Isle:

Pasquale Pollet: I like red hair and blonde:) Nice hair colour

Barton Slisz: dark auburn

Dee Depung: Red

Irma Poiter: red

Torri Tippey: My phone

Len Bormes: Black

Margart Stimpert: a clock radio when the alarm goes off *burned*

Jacques Teri:  Black.

Carolynn Testani: Nope ! She's a Dud , she is truly a piece of Plastic and one could say Brainless ! You might enjoy her sister Blow Up SINDY ! She's a Hole lot better !

Danette Slotnick: My cellphone does.

Adan Stribble: I like brunettes. Yes, it is my hair color.

Daria Verfaillie: I would like to believe it'd be mutual.....

Shawn Lelis: Yes

Eliseo Luma: Dark-brown.Yes, my hair color is dark-brown.

Otto Lingafelt: Sex Toy,

Bud Espenshade: Bravo!

Colby Millberg: my real hair color is red.

Filiberto Ranalli: Ginger, on a girl.

Denna Prudente: Your girlfriend is a MANnequi! n? Sounds pretty androgynous.

Jorge Gerrero: My favorite hair color : Chestnut brown

Shena Etulain: Black :)

Arnulfo Seegars: Red on her. Because she's so pretty and boy i wish she was mine.

Mohamed Szollosi:

Karey Dunken: The buzzer for my Scattegories game.

Garrett Detone: Black long straight hair, but it has to be natural. And red is also a really pretty color. Especially if it has free flowing waves. Really pretty

Laveta Fathy: my refrigerator is running, can you catch it?

Marita Stadick: brown

Sharri Scalley: Jet black.

Gus Leiby: Xbox controller

No comments:

Post a Comment