111

Wednesday 4 March 2020

Do guys prefer makeup on girls or not?

Mitchel Demry: Well im not a guy, but my fiance loves me with or without, but HATES me wearing lots. so kinda natural makeup you know, bit of mascara and blush maybe.

Lita Thammorongsa: Yeah...minimal makeup atleast.but if you look really ugly by all means wear a bit of makeup.i will admit, i am not that bad looking, but i have my fair share of acne. and acne+pale skin=disaster.so i wear a bit of foundation. it makes me more confident...and thats the only reason why i wear it, so there shouldn't be too bigger problem?...Show more

Armanda Hertel: for me yes...i dont see why most other guys have to scare girls and make them hide behind a mask...i always tell my girlfriend shes beautiful! because she is....you show your true self!

Shena Etulain: They like girls with makeup. They just say 'No Makeup' so they don't sound shallow.

Corey Rohleder: i have never had a guy say that he did not like me wearing makeup. most compliment me on my looks. all they w! ant is down below

Jed Mutone: it's all subjective. Moderation is probably the answer- you want to look attractive but avoid too much make-up; that is a definite turn-off.

Rona Espalin: it doesnt really matter all they care bout is is ur hot ot not

Willie Tun: Personally, I think women need to realise that going natural once in a while isn't their enemy. There are so many women that i see on an every day basis, that would look beautiful with out all that paint on their face. If you absolutely can't go natural, please understand that BROWN eyeliner/mascara isn't a fashion faux pas. It actually looks a hundred times better than black....Show more

Augustus Sarria: i prefer women to not wear makeup if they do that it be light and not a lot of it. it allows natural beauty to show.

No comments:

Post a Comment