111

Sunday 1 March 2020

Accessories for Prom?

Elden Dedon: avon has some much less costly promenade rings on sale now. I went right here for mine, too. they have this matching silver and pearl set that replaced into purely 5 funds. basically clik on the Mark catalogue!!

Noah Deni: since your dress is so elegant you wont need many accessories. a simple pearl necklace would look beautiful with it. definitely dont worry about getting fancy shoes. chances are you wont be wearing them for long anyways...unless your just sitting around. but seriously.. you dont have to do a lot. that dress is pretty enough on its own. having too many accessories will take away from the dress....Show more

Boris Hadsall: a strapless dress looks lovely with a choker. If wearing a long necklace, make sure that it is short and does not meet the dress fabric.http://www.lady2b.com

Jeannine Vassie: I'm not too good with the other parts but for the jewelry, my suggestions would be..Blue Sapphire and seed Pearl 14k White gold! necklace 16"http://www.abramsjewelry.com/16_14K_White_Gold_Pea...Matching Blue Sapphire and seed Pearl 14k White Gold earringshttp://www.abramsjewelry.com/Seed_Pearl_and_Sapphi...Or you could do just plain white/ivory/cream pearls for the necklace, bracelet, and earrings which would also look great! The entire pearl selection (over 50% OFF!) is here...http://www.abramsjewelry.com/category_s/52.htmGood luck! Have a great, safe, and memorable prom....Show more

Marti Declue: black shoes, black shaw, silver necklace and maybe a bracelet :)

Curt Broadhead: Your dress is so blinged out, I would avoid any major jewelry. Some simple earrings would be the most I would do. Whatever you choose, don't do a necklace.For shoes I would just go for silver. I think some d'orsay pumps would be nice with it.http://www.endless.com/dp/B002F00KNK/ref=asc_df_B0...http://www.aldoshoes.com/us/women/pumps/peep-toe/7......Show more

Kelly Bistodeau: I agree. Just earrings and hair ! that is rather simple. Let the dress speck for itself. If is! is cold enough for you to really need a shawl a simple silver one would be best and nothing with fringe or more bling.

Augustus Sarria: Hi, I am a jewelry designer from Hong Kong and am launching my website in two days. We offer handmade fashion accessories that are one-of-a-kind, materials vary from 925 silver, czech glass beads, swarovski crystal, to close to extinct murano glass.In my opinion, a ring that's very simple but elegant would help you bring out the dress too. You mentioned about a shawl, which we have a few for you to choose from. My website is www.onflesh.com and these are all 100% handmade accessories from Hong Kong, not China...hahaIn fact the website is up and running, but hasn't been launched into the searh engine, therefore, if you want, email me at customercare@onflesh.com and I will send you a temporary link to give you a chance to purchase and browse through our products. Most importantly, if you are not satisfied with the products you see, fee! l free to email me if you have something in mind, and I can handmade-to-order your idea for you. Have a good day!CheersIvan...Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment