111

Sunday 14 June 2020

POLL: do u like music or books?

Leora Klingelhoets: Music...no competition.

Avis Brantner: Ebay

Antone Youla: They go hand in hand to me. I love both.But, if I had to give up one of them, I suppose I'd have to give up books. A world without music would be very dreary indeed.

Ervin Overbee: Look under your seat!

Dedra Furguson: I like biology. I like studying evolution. I think it's a bunch of BS, but it's still fascinating.

Ervin Overbee: I love reading & music. So, tough one :

Marya Fehn: Astronomy and Anatomy

Lady Laflin: MUSIC!!! I HATE READING!!!! ALL I DO IS SIT AROUND AND LISTEN TO MUSIC ALL DAY!!!!! UGH I HATE READING!!!!!!!!

Karie Mavle: I like both music and books. I listen to music while reading sometimes.

Dewey Heersink: music

Darren Heling: Music man, i dont have patience to stare at ****!

Branden Roddick: Old Navy, it's the item of the week.............

Enriqueta Steffen: Music (if its a good kind of music like pop ! or something)

Hermina Ketring: i.e., astronomy, biology, chemistry, geology, ect...

Arnette Dominici: music is my lifebut so are books=P...Show more

Donella Vasta: It all depends where I am. Obviously if i'm in the car I enjoy listening to music. Even if I'm not driving. Overall I enjoy reading more than music. It's peaceful and I feel like I'm actually using my brain instead of just sitting there listening to beats and lyrics.

Lionel Tanen: Listening to music while reading book, yeah I can multitask.

Alvaro Oare: Chemistry and Quantum Physics, it's not even close.

Billie Bratchett: Quantum physics. By a long shot.

Shan Lanen: Music of course...But sometimes jus soft soundtracks of movies, or classics or country music playing softly on the background while I read... :-)

Merna Fauset: If you see a long line, stand behind the last person. You may be able to get it when you reach the front.

Jude Colbenson: I like doing bot! h at the same time

Curtis Josef: music...i hate reading.! ..it gets too boring for me

Charissa Bichsel: Both, but not at the same time.

Travis Sherrock: I like books big time... I only listen to music to kill time as I go to work

Russ Kiernan: Music BY FAR.

Alonso Crehan: DO NOT SAY, "I HAVE SO MANY","IDK", ETC.I'm actually looking for your favorite lyrics from any song. Please list as many as you want/can think of. And also, after each quote/lyric could you list the artist and name of song. This is for a personal project.

Tommy Durrenberger: interpret in anyway you want

Filiberto Ranalli: Astronomy and Genetics most definitelyIt's fascinating

Ruby Martis: "I hope you hang yourself with your H&M scarf while jacking off listening to Mozart." -Ur So Gay by Katy Perry :)))

Alphonso Brake: Zoology and Ecology :-)although I am the president of the Astronomy club at school =P

Arnette Dominici: Music

Jesusita Dykhoff: marine biology. it is the best!

Brock Anwar: Music obv.!

Lenard Ginyard: Music

Miguel Koczela: internet

Devon Kalberer: biology

Kris Bozelle: musics

Shawn Lelis: I don't want the entire song, just your favorite parts.

Pei Heatherly: the science of JESUS CHRIST OUR LORD AND SAVIOR AMEN

Shaun Rapkowicz: I love music, I sometimes listen to music while studying, anyway, I can't give up reading, I like it sooooooooooooooo much, soooooooo, IF I EVER HAD TO CHOSE, then I'll say reading

Dawn Saha: I LOVE BOTH. Thank you. I cannot give up one or the other.

Raymon Fiene: Astronomy.

Davina Shindler: Music without a doubt!

Julieta Suleiman: books

Everette Rovinsky: i like biology...chemistry and physics too hard

Venetta Coulbourne: music all the wayi hate books

Silvia Stclair: Music, yes!Books, I'll wait for the movie!

Renay Billiar: Both actually, but having to choose I'd say books.

Gladys Worthing: I love doing both, usually at the same time.

Marcia Cheathan: i'll swallow.

Dorinda Metzer: always both a! t the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment