111

Thursday 11 June 2020

does anybody have Indesign Magazine Templates ?

Bethany Blocker: i am a professional designer i work in an advertising company for 9 years so far i have designed about 60 magazines most of them in Adobe Indesign format if anyone needs magazine templates i want to share them with people ... its freeHomeDesignHealthcareSportsTechLifestyleKidsBusinessCover Templateskretos_davson@yahoo.com...Show more

Boyce Gilhooly: I grew up in a very small town and High School was were all the activity was except for getting drunk and making out. I even did some of that at school. LOL It's hard to believe I survived High School and I was an "A" Student. School is were Girls were and were I played Football so I had a blast. It didn't hurt that by the time I started High school my Dad had quit drinking (He was one of the worst alcoholics I have ever seen) . Mom was still a pain but Dad and I became best friends, So I guess my view of my High school years is a little biased. The School Dances were big events in a small town that had! one movie theater with just one screen, no fast food restaurants and no malls. We didn't get Rock Concerts coming within 150 miles so I didn't see my first Live Concert until I went away to college unless you count local bands playing at the Dances....Show more

Lavelle Viveiros: Here is correct page for free magazine templates: http://www.bestindesigntemplates.com/download/free... Below is just one of free templates.

Frederic Engellant: Have a look at http://www.bestindesigntemplates.com/, there are free magazine templates (InDesign) available.

Toby Caswell: I would look at other magazines and decide what you want yours to look like and develop your own template from there. There's no set way of doing it as such, its just all about personal preference.

No comments:

Post a Comment