111

Sunday 23 February 2020

Survey: Do you act your age?

Clementina Collelo: older.

Douglass Sarley: On the outside i act younger but on the inside my mind is more mature.

Octavio Roylance: im suppose to be turning 14 in 3 days but my mom says im turnning 4.

Chi Alfero: It better to act your age than your color! ( if you get what I mean)

Florencia Manolakis: Hah no! I'm the same like you. I can be immature and childish at times, but also be mature and modest at other times. :]

Omar Phipps: I act really childish..And then sometimes I act really serious-ish..:D

Chastity Doderer: I act older

Sherita Gallati: nooo i act a lot younger.

Bryan Avinger: older

Aldo Decurtis: Older.

Buster Exline: whenn im with my friends i act my age cause we're silly togetherbut when im with my boyfriend i act older

Oscar Wieland: I same over here!in certain situations thers a time to be mature

Nicolasa Henke: Well, when I hang out with my sister and my really close friends, I am p! retty immature, but I'm 13 and that's how most 13 year olds act. However, at school I usually act more maturely than the other people there do.

Pattie Vold: i like to act young,but when facing older people,i have to act mature

Brenton Cornwall: I'm 21 but I act older

Particia Thorton: i'm really childish.. im 17 but i still like to do kid things

Rosella Figliola: i have my wierd fun times like i still want piggie back rides but i can be mature

Wally Perrien: i act immature sometimes and other times i'm mature, it just depends on my mood and if i had too much sugar or not (:

Cedric Grimstead: Same as you!

Ulrike Hert: Not at all,I am very mature for my age.

Bailey Lares: I love to be goofy, but I know when to be mature.

Marjory Stromme: I act at least 20 years older than my age.I'm really maturebut I have my immature moments.

Jinny Dronen: Nope.

Arlen Decorte: I act older (mature) than my age.

Forest Du! ttinger: I'm 2 years old and I've already put my parents in cr! yogenic stasis. Does that answer your question?

Leontine Kreitz: Well im carefree most of the times4 a 17y/o im can be immature but not extremly

Lonnie Jehle: No, I act about 75.

Giovanna Cramblit: Mature most of the time, but when I'm with my friends I can be the most immature person ever :P

Marielle Hedeiros: same here i can be soo silly at times like with friends, but when im with adults and such im pretty mature :)

Sammy Hatzenbihler: Older, but that's because I'm forty inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment