111

Tuesday 11 February 2020

A poll on authors?

answers1:All authors of different genre's have different
personalities. Their genre or writing doesn't determine what their
personality is. Their creative individuals who appreciate the written
word. I love authors.
answers2:a) I believe the authors would have to have different
personalities.b) I wouldnt want to see Stephan King write a romance
novel, that would be kind of creepy.c) I think most of them have great
minds to be able to write and have the imagination to do so.By the
way, I am into horror and Stephen King is my favorite author....Show
more
answers3:why are you so woried aboutwhat others thinki love writting,
no matter what people saya::yes, writers right according to their
personalitiesb::what u have said in a better lightc::i think they are
cool...Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment