111

Tuesday 26 November 2019

children skin color between parents?

answers1: I am the middle child of three and I am mixed (my dad is
black my mom is white) and we sort of are in the middle. Tan but not
too dark. my older brother is darkest and I am lightest. My younger
brother is in the middle, but he is a newborn so his skin might
change.
answers2: No. Not at all. <br>
It depends on the color of the mother and fathers skin. Usually the
baby will be somewhere in-between in the two skin tones. It has
happened though where say the mother is white and the father is black
and the baby will be white. Genetics are a funny thing, and are pretty
unpredictable. <br>
<br>
so if the father has darker skin, more than likely the baby will have
darker skin than the mother but not quite as dark as the father.
answers3: No, it's random. <br>
My sister is dark, her husband is light. She had 3 girls, 1 was
white, 2 were dark.
answers4: That depends on genes, anything can happen. Including albinos.

No comments:

Post a Comment