111

Friday 22 November 2019

Mixing mineral makeup and liquid makeup?

answers1: I do it the other way around for nicer events. I use liquid
makeup as a concealer and the help event out my tone (cheeks are pink)
and then I use mineral foundation all over for a matte finish! ^.^
answers2: Hi Ayla! <br>
<br>
You've asked a really good question. You can use them both, and you
can actually mix minerals with liquid makeup – or any other type of
makeup for that matter. <br>
<br>
Most makeup contains pigments added to a base and a binder is used to
hold it together. Minerals are just the pigment part of it with a
very small amount of a filler base. That's it. You could even take a
little bit of your foundation and then mix in a tiny amount of your
concealer to punch up the color. Then try dabbing it on. <br>
<br>
Several pages of my website are devoted to tweaking makeup with
mineral makeup pigments. <br>
<br>
Hope this helps, <br>
Shy <br>
Author of http://www.MakeupNotebook.com
answers3: Just use liquid foundation , then put mineral powder over the top.
answers4: I just use the Liquid Minerals and Pressed Powder from Bee
Luscious. The liquid is a mineral foundation and oil free so it won't
clog your pores. Then I use the powder for even things out. What is
really great is that it feels very light! These will NOT cake no
matter what you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment