111

Thursday 14 November 2019

straight hair, frizzy hair, curly hair?

answers1: doesn't matter as long as you can work it!!!
answers2: Curly !!!! <br>
It looks Realy Nice and natural <br>
and its soo much better then straightening it all the time!
answers3: i have realy frizzy hair but i always straighten it some
times i curl it and some times i just leav it the way it is it depends
where u r going who u gonna meet what kide of make up u wear type of
coths u know in the end every persone has the hair that looks good on
him or her so ya
answers4: You can't really say how they make people look its how
people can use there hair type to there advantage. <br>
<br>
Personally i have really frizzy hair && i hate it. However, i know
someone who has really frizzy hair but its looks really nice because
she can use it to get really good curls. <br>
I also know someone who has perfect straight hair but hates it and
wants curls. <br>
<br>
It all depends on the person and how well they can cope with dealing
with there hair type. I use straighteners nearly every day && i know
my hair is damaged yet because i hate the frizz that much i have to
straighten it. But, yet i love my natural curls when there not frizz.
<br>
The length && colour can also make people look different in there own
personal way. Red & black hair is alot more shocking then say Blonde
or Brunette. Doesnt mean there any worse or better its just how people
look and suit hair styles =)
answers5: I have frizzy hair but not many people know cuz I straighten
it like everyday
answers6: I like curly hair. Not only because I have curly hair, but
also because a lot of people say that it's cool to have curly hair.
Specially when the way it curls it's so pretty.
answers7: Is say straight, frizzy, curly, wavy dosent matter....... I
like healthy, thick and clean hair.
answers8: I think everyone hates frizzy hair...its a nightmare to
style! I think straight hair is more classic and curly hair makes a
change for when going out etc. I also really like loose curls, so the
hair is straight till half way down but curls hanging down at the end!
answers9: Well...considering that my hair is kinda curly (only at the
end of my hair as my hair is long & the weight of my ponytail keeps
the curls down....THANK GOD!), I personally despise curly & I don't
like frizzy either. I'd have to say that I'm attracted to straight
hair....with perhaps just a few waves to give it an extra bounce of
beauty. <br>
<br>
For people who have frizzy/curly hair, I'm sorry if I have offended
you. It was not my intention as I have curly hair myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment