111

Sunday 8 December 2019

How does diet affect skin quality?

answers1: Very healthy diet=beautiful, flawless healthy skin, <br>
Crappy diet=nasty red acne filled skin. <br>
<br>
<br>
Simple as that =]
answers2: Olive oil is really good for the skin, heart and hair.
Protien is also good for your hair. All in all, a healthy diet will
make you look like a healthy person.
answers3: My skin is very clear. It is important to drink lots of
water as well as maintaining a healthy diet. My downfall is Italian
bread.
answers4: I had horrible acne that was so bad i actually had painful
cysts under my skin. I would have to have them drained and all this
white stuff with puss and blood would come out of them. Turns out I
also had MRSA which is a resistant form of bacteria found on 1/4 of
peoples skin. When I became a vegetarian my skin cleared up
drastically and now I just have an occasional zit but no more cysts to
be drained. It took about a year to finally clear up from all the
cysts but my skin has never looked better and it has been five years
now.
answers5: drinking plenty of water,and staying away from the greasy
foods=healthy skin
answers6: I eat vegetarian and my skin is still there.
answers7: If I don't drink enough water, my skin breaks out. Lots of
fruit and veggies + lots of water = healthy skin.
answers8: For Vegetarians or Vegans if you add oils like flaxseed,
pumpkin or almond oil to your diet, plus a few nuts here and there it
will help you skin remain clear and soft. <br>
<br>
Also raw veggies, add the nessessary nutrients for healthy skin,
seaweed is good for you hair and as most are non dairy eaters,
protiens like tofu, beans, nuts and legumes like lentils and grains
like rice, cornmeal and oatmeal. <br>
<br>
They supply carbs and the needed minerals to help keep your skin from
flaking, I eat oatmeal everyday, and am 50 still have my hair and my
fingernails grow way to fast.
answers9: A little yellowing is normal

No comments:

Post a Comment