111

Sunday 24 November 2019

Makeup or no makeup? Which one looks better?

answers1: To be honest, I really can't tell much of a difference. I
prefer the photo in which you're not wearing makeup; you seem to have
naturally beautiful skin, so I don't really see any need for you to
wear make up unless it just makes you feel prettier. It's a little
hard to tell though because makeup photo is so dark compared to the no
makeup one.
answers2: Top, your hair looks better darker :)
answers3: I like the look with the makeup better...
answers4: You look great in both of them, but I have to say, I think
you actually look better WITHOUT makeup, which is pretty rare. You are
naturally beautiful, so makeup only gets in the way! Confidence is the
most attractive thing someone can have, don't worry so much about what
you can do to look better! :)
answers5: make up
answers6: makeup. i like the look (: makes your eyes stand out
answers7: Why did you post two pictures with completely different
lighting, they both have to be the same to be able to say which one is
better, the one with makeup looks too dark.
answers8: No make up, and you look good already so no changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment