111

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Girls Only, Makeup Question?

answers1: 16
answers2: Around 15, 16... Regularly, not till 18... didn't have the
skills till that age :p
answers3: 13
answers4: I'm 13 and only started wearing natural-looking foundation,
blusher and mascara a few months ago nearer the end of 1st year.
Started at 13 :)
answers5: 12
answers6: Well, evey little girl plays with there mothers makeup but I
started wearing ''Proper'' Makeup when I was about 10. By proper I
mean Clear Mascara and chapstic :L <br>
I'm in year 8 or 8th grade now and I wear Black Mascara, tinted
moisturizer and Vaseline. <br>
<br>
I only wear real makeup on special occasions (which is foundation,
Mascara and eyeliner) or on halloween.
answers7: around 15
answers8: 13 x
answers9: 15. but at that age i only wore like a really really light
powder touch up and eye liner. im 16 now and wear foundation, under
eye concealer, eye shadow , eye liner, and mascara
answers10: I started wearing it at about 10, the lovely orange look of
foundation, I wanted to be cool like all the other girls, big mistake,
I am now hooked on make up.

No comments:

Post a Comment