111

Monday 18 November 2019

do u have short hair or long hair?

answers1: My hair is short and spiky and i love it. Its dark red
(dyed). I got it cut a few weeks ago to annoy my mum. It worked.
answers2: I've just noticed that all the long hair answers have a
thumbs down, and the short hair answers have a thumbs up. <br>
And the medium length ones don't have any rating. <br>
Prejudice against long hair? <br>
I have long hair but planning on cutting it.
answers3: Long hair
answers4: Long hair
answers5: Duuuuuuude! Like, I have long, Long, LONG hair, over 3 feet
long now! But come September, I'm shaving it all off and donating it
to Locks of Love, and then I'll be completely bald, Duuuuuuude!
answers6: Long hair.
answers7: Long hair..
answers8: Short hair is easy to manage .
answers9: short hair
answers10: Short hair, but I have bangs.

No comments:

Post a Comment