111

Saturday 16 November 2019

Body hair on men: what is most attractive?

answers1: a or c
answers2: lots and lots lots lots of hair!
answers3: Chest- Not really Back - NO Legs- Yeah Privates- Hmm yeah I
suppose but I would prefer shaved. Arms- Yeah Facial hair- I like
stubble ;D
answers4: I'm a fan of little to no hair. I think a dude needs to have
pit hair, though. Certainly no hair sweaters, though. And actually...
I'm not even sure how much I like chest hair.
answers5: a medium amount. Somewhere between lots and a little. i
like my man to have all the usual hair lol (leg, arms, etc) but i
don't really like chest or back hair :P facial hair is sexy in my
opinion, but no full out beards or anything! and on the head, I like
it kept very short..like buzzed.
answers6: a or c. <br>
<br>
<br>
answer mine? pics includded! <br>
<a href="http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ap_hBB.1EF_142gPdVvzdsnsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090406185418AACqmIx"class=Clr-b>http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;...</a>
answers7: c) no hair <br>
DEFINITELY
answers8: a) little hair :P

No comments:

Post a Comment