111

Thursday 9 July 2020

Would you consider a boob job? Or any other cosmetic surgery?  

Would you consider a boob job? Or any other cosmetic surgery?  

answers 0:I'm pretty content with my breasts (they're a UK 34DD), but I hate my nose and I'd consider surgery :I've had cosmetic surgery on my teeth already. - whitening.You?...Show moreanswers 1:No, I don't think I ever will, I'm terrified of any type of surgery and I'd rather avoid it whenever possible.answers 2:Well I plan to get braces, does that count?? (I might need surgery on my mouth to get braces but I am not sure.)Other then that no...answers 3:Depending of the gravity of the car accident and the demage sustained by my body. lol.answers 4:i want to age gracefullyanswers 5:No and i dont want too. I love myself for who i am.answers 6:lipoanswers 7:probably not. breast surgery seems really dumb. and plus I really don't like surgeries and I would only do it if I was dying or in extreme pain. and I am n! ot so fond of my nose. but then again i look exactly like my grandma and I love her nose... so I really don't know how it will turn out. Hopefully I won't get the "family nose" on my mom's side. we found an old picture in my uncles attic which belonges to our family in the 1900's... it looks exactly like him with a handle bar mustache... and the whole side of the family has that same nose... its not the prettiest. lol....answers 8:If my breast were so big that it caused me to have back problems, then I would definitely have the surgery. If my teeth were super yellow, I would definitely get them whitened. I'm sure your nose is fine.Surgery should only be considered if the situation is a serious one (not for personal likes and dislikes)....answers 9:yes i would consider a boob job. i dont think its as a big of a deal as everyone makes it out to be. i also want lasik eye surgerybut i havent had anything done yet...answers 10:im a guy so obviously no boob job for me 😀 anyway! s no i don't think i would spend god knows how many thousands ! of $ on plastic surgeryanswers 11:no way! i am perfectly happy with how God made me. I would never spend money on fake boobs. And if a guy has a problem with my breast size then thats his problem not mine. But if he says crap about them then im telling the world he has a tiny penis.answers 12:lol i was considering a tummy tuck but now ive lost nearly half a stone in 6 weeks so ya know not anymore proud 8.2 stone 14 year old girl lmaanswers 13:when i get older, i will be getting my jowells removed. hopefully when i am done having children, will get a boob job.answers 14:i'm jewish... what can I say, I got the nose haha. but not too bad, so I don't think I'd get surgery.I guess if I had a mulitples birth I'd get liposuction like Kate Gosslein. or when I get older I might get botox but that's not really surgery is it? maybe if I ever got rich..

No comments:

Post a Comment