111

Friday 3 July 2020

Bill Kaulitz dating...?

Joeann Hoyt: Sorry, but I think Paul was in the late 60's. He always yelled at George and tried to teach him how to play the guitar. Then the other Beatles wanted a break so they went on Vacation and Paul wanted to go home and record more songs but Ringo and George were like "No". So, with Paul being "The boss" that's one reason for their breakup.

Javier Holsonback: I think Paul (no offense). Just because a lot of ppl say he is really full of himself. I dont wanna believe it though.

Matt Tiry: I like both but I wanna know what you think?!?!? If you dnt like 1 of the bands dnt insult them please just answer the question. Ok and I dnt wanna why just who k.

Nelly Kikuchi: Well...John and Paul both had very strong different ideas.It kinda made them the same although I think Paul may be meaner than we think.George was my favorite....

Kellie Waycott: Holy God. I feel sorry for who ever Rachel is. She might as well consider herself a lesbian because Bill ! looks too much like a woman for it to not be awkward.Just and add on. I have nothing against gays or lesbians so don't take it that way.

Hye Caulley: ne metal band is talented. but its a shame none of them have good taste in music...LONG LIVE JOE SATRIANI,ANGUS YOUNG, CARLOS SANTANA, AND DAVE GROHL.

Cherlyn Tefera: I didn't know you could name a boy Rachel. Oh well, I learnt something new today!

Mitsuko Manne: the most technical proficient bm band in my opinion is:Krallice - The guitarists Colin Marston & Mick Barr play in bands like Behold the Arctopus, Octis, Crom-Tech http://www.myspace.com/krallicecheck out these clips of them shreddinghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SunbqL3zXk

Clifford Riggleman: I think the bad attitudes came later in the 60s. When they first started, they were just all having fun and excited and treated each other equally. Later though, Paul was really the only one who wanted to keep going and basically became a control freak.! It was when Epstien died and tensions rose when everything fel! l apart....~Peace & Love~...Show more

Sherrill Botting: I want to start a band calledGermany Motel, and i want to start it in Tokyo

Tereasa Sorensen: HE IS NOT GAY PEOPLE!!!!! and no he is not dating anyone. he believes (unlike his bro tom) that he needs to wait and find the perfect girl for him. and true love will find him eventually

Barrett Zheng: Sorry Mrs. McCartney, but I think Paul is. Paul

Ervin Laeger: That band is very good. Black Metal? hmm, more Progressive Death Metal with Black elements in my opinion.I am not much into Black Metal but here are bands I have to give credit too for killer talent.King Diamond - Mercyful FateBehemoth Dark FuneralGod DethronedI am blank but there's more too

Stevie Goldey: Who was the biggest arsewhole in your opinion?? Not to be rude, but I think John Lennon was...and I have many reasons to back this up..[reason why im asking these random questions is because im bored]now playing: taxman-the beatles [r! evolver album]thanks!! :]...Show more

Robin Weelborg: I believe Eric Clapton felt that John Lennon was.....

Simona Bulwinkle: well, im not sure if he is, but i hope not...wasnt he like looking for his true love

Carlee Tangaro: Ya I'd definitely say Paul. Although he was probably the most musically talented of the four, he did love himself. One the reasons they broke up was that Paul was taking control a bit too much after Epstein's death. John is probably the next on the list for me, but he's a fair bit behind. Paul just seemed like he always wanted the spotlight on him, but thank god it didn't go like that.

Lindsey Zanardi: To the idiot who said disturbed and linkin park, they are not even close to Black Metal.Some talented Black Metal bands:BehemothCradle of FilthGoatwhore

Timmy Bustard: You could really find reasons to say that any of them was an ****** at times. Aren't we all? I would go with Paul.

Roosevelt Pendill: No. He's dating ! a man called Raphael

Tyrone Disanti: The only black metal band I k! now of was Living Colour. They were great.

Filiberto Amauty: http://answers.yahoo.com/dir/;_ylt=Ao2PuQYFtOpoHnG...

Sherrill Botting: Check out this band, shame its only a short part of the song but I think they sure know how to play their instruments wellWhat are your thoughts on this band?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=od9nyhLkchY

Forest Duttinger: Let me just add to everyone paul was bossy, but how do you think Lennon was?He had anger issues if no one ever noticed..

Josefine Weekey: No, it's not true. I have never ever heard of anything even resembling this rumour, but it's not surprising at all. There are so many rumours about who he's dating, he might as well be dating every single girl on the planet! Besides, even if he is, it certainly isn't the fans business. Bill has always said that if he was dating a girl, he would tell everyone because he didn't think it would be fair to hide his girlfriend. By the way, it's Tokio Hotel, with an I, not a Y! .

Darnell Cutliff: The only reason I think John was a bigger arsewhole was because he beat Cynthia [his wife], he was almost never there for Julian [his first son] and he, like Paul, tried to control everything..

Emeline Albracht: Paul....He took all credit for the beatles songs he always yelled at john

Carolin Southers: NO! Of course it isnt.

Tatiana Evanosky: No, I don't think so. He doesn't usually just date girls just because. She's most likely a close friend of his.

Hal Rouse: Disturbed, voltaire, and Licoln park

Victor Macallister: he DID NOT beat Cyn. i read her book. he hit her ONCE and never ever did it again. i kind of resent him for totally deserting Julian, though. i'm sure john could be an arsewhole at times, but everyone can be sometimes.

Idell Syed: it's me, silly! lol. I found it funny how I'm named Rachel and he's allegedly dating a Rachel. I wish it was me! :)

Lyman Gauld: Slipknot

Terrell Lawman: He sa! ys he doesn't have time to date the most important thing in his mind is! music. Remember what HE said"Don't believe anything on the Internet."=)...Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment