111

Thursday 2 July 2020

Hey girls what would you rather have a single rose or a dozen?

Nia Monopoli: Teenage Depression by Eddie & The Hot Rods

Agustina Stimmel: Id be happy with a drawn one if the person that gave it to me gave it from the heart.

Pearlie Medora: a banana would "Heal The World"â"Œâ"€â"ã€€ â"€â"â"‚â–'â"‚ /â–'/â"‚â–'â"‚/â–'/â"‚â–' /â–'/â"€â"¬â"€â"â"‚â–'â"‚â–'|â–'â"‚â–'â"‚â"Œâ"´â"€â"´â"€â"-â"˜â"€â"˜ â"‚â–'â"Œâ"€â"€â"˜â–'â–'â–'â"‚â""â"â–'â–'â–'â–'â–'â–'â"Œâ"˜ã€€â""â"â–'â–'â–'â–'â"Œâ"˜...Show more

Emerita Sciandra: cute Hispanics

Kim Gerbino: ALL GIRLS ATTRACTIVE BY YOUR FACE THAT'S WHY THEY ALL FALLING ON YOU ITS THE REASON U GAVE TOO MUCH ANSWERES OF YOUR QUESTIONSIN HINDI: "BKL" TERE CHAIHRE PE SAARI LONDIYAYEIN FIDA HO CHUKI HAIN SAALE, SAALE ULLU KE PATHE ISILIYE YE SAB TERA BANANA CHAHTI HAIN INKI BUDDHI KHARAB...BUT TERA CHAHRA LOOK LIKE A CHINESE CHAMPOO.....Show more

Elinore Schlinker: or downloaded?Me.....I just bought The Fray.....i love it.

Iris Shawcroft: idk, last time i received roses ! was last valentine's day and I never really found out who it was from. I'm not a big flower person, really.

Dan Seen: Yes, lolzi discovered the internet when i was like 5, and i have never looked at a banana the same way againlolz...Show more

Arnoldo Budzynski: a single, its romantic as it is. Theres no need to give a girl a dozen roses as long as it comes from the heart. Its the thought that counts, unless he is desperate to have a girlfriend as soon as possible. ^-^

Gene Debell: A single red rose. :)It's more romantic to me.It represents two hearts together as one.I don't need to be spoiled, but I hate fake flowers.It has to be real.

Francis Stickle: I love a single rose but I would like a dozen roses

Hope Lundmark: Oh i guess i can make an avi game tooWhat concert would you like to see with above?What song would you sing in an annoying voice to below?...Show more

Gale Hartt: Hollywood Undead.

Jarrod Darnall: a dozen.. lol I alway! s thought of a guy who gives a girl a single as cheep =p

Codi Manchel: Jimi Hendrix, Band of Gypsies: Live at the Fillmore East

Emeline Albracht: ...

Shaun Rapkowicz: The new Green Day album.Above: I know it sure as hell wouldn't be a Taylor Swift concert! :-)Below: How about Don't Worry Be Happy. That song is pretty annoying. Also, I agree with blowing off a concert for a baseball game (unless it's Linkin Park).

Bob Nakamoto: 99 roses. cause that symbolizes undying love. (:

Bethany Blocker: Hellogoodbye

Dorris Homola: None.I'm not a big fan of roses, there's so many others that are way nicer. :D

Antonia Quinnett: single

Karey Dunken: a single

Asa Soho: A dozen but a single one is good if it is hand picked.

Peggy Sandefer: Cute Hispanics. I love Hispanics!I've never seen a cute Asian.I'm not being racist either... just stating my preference and that I do not find Asians attractive at all.Sorry if I offend anyone... whenever I say that I get tons of hate mail... I find it wei! rd they think so highly of my opinion though... I mean does it really matter?I know a lot of Asians, I am friends with them.. I just don't find them physically appealing.xD...Show more

Lyndon Mattas: single .makes me feel like the only "one ."haaaa, get it ? ;)

Idell Mulliniks: Me and my friends make sex jokes about bananas.

Ardelia Liptow: Their skins have always been used to bring people down to the ground.

Providencia Serpe: The Dark Side of the MoonPink Floyd

Lue Podewils: Asians by far. Nothing against Hispanics though, they can be just as good looking.But still asians.

Elsie Resner: I Sometimes See Them As Flying Objects About To Hit Me In The Face My Cousin Brandon Thinks It's Amusing To Throw Bananas At His Babysitters .. And I Had To Watch Him That Day

Lupe Sancen: thank u im the one ur looking fora cute asian

Azalee Ahrendes: A dozen white long stemmed roses. Perfect.

Jarrod Darnall: neither.. give me an orchid! or a lily or some wild flowers... =]]

Cletus Crotts: I love bana! nas yum. Bananas Foster .INGREDIENTS 1/4 cup butter 2/3 cup dark brown sugar 3 1/2 tablespoons rum 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon 3 bananas, peeled and sliced lengthwise and crosswise 1/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts 1 pint vanilla ice cream DIRECTIONSIn a large, deep skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Stir in sugar, rum, vanilla and cinnamon. When mixture begins to bubble, place bananas and walnuts in pan. Cook until bananas are hot, 1 to 2 minutes. Serve at once over vanilla ice cream....Show more

Bud Espenshade: I do not buy i download off of limewire or torrent websites....Above: He looks like a rocker.... So i have to say any metallica concerts..Below: I would like to sing to him " Put the blame on me" by akon

Ayesha Genova: Hello Tanner Hammond. Some Koreans are cute, but I prefer Chinese and Taiwanese women.Some Mexicans are cute.

Nancy Mansell: OK! definitely Asians, and tons agree. SPECIFICALLY, Korean girls. ! they have the perfect proportioned bodies, and are seriously just gorgeous.

Estrella Northway: Well, they can be used as a tool to get back at idiots. All you need to do is eat the banana, and when a moron goes by you, drop the peel on the floor, and there goes a moron that does slips on the floor

Abraham Ladick: single

Gladys Worthing: None, I hate cut flowersIt's like saying "Here's something pretty, now watch it die."I'd rather be given seeds

Ilana Gaster: Umm.. a dozen lol

Chastity Doderer: a single roseit's just cuter...

Antonia Quinnett: YAYYYY FRAY FAN!!!!i bought Dave Matthews CD a few days agoabove: Britney Spearsbelow: Day and Night! :P...Show more

Forest Duttinger: Asian all the way.

Buster Exline: a cute asian from armenia or azerbaijanit's not racist; you just don't realize that by saying Asian, you are referring to a whole continent of people, not just the stereotypical term

Sheron Perrez: Bananas not just ! for breakfast anymore...batteries not included

Brock Hladik: Cute! Hispanics. Used to be married to one, YEARS ago.

Roxane Leathers: A dozen. I think they look prettier together in a bunch.

Joeann Hoyt: Single. Simple and just as romantic... just cheaper for them. haha

Von Houskeeper: ermmma dozen :)

Gertrude Darke: Roses die...I prefer a man give me something that will last forever...like the truth.

Lionel Tanen: Doesn't really matter as long as it's from the heart.I'm not a big flower person though.

Madge Voice: A dozen is nice, but a single is better. I think it's more romantic when it's single. I like yellow roses.

Troy Monsivais: a dozen he cant be cheap

Travis Colomb: Single - I'd rather have one dead rose in a few days instead of 12. I'm not one for flowers.

Dana Russian: I'm not being racist, but I'm curious to know what do people like more? Some people have preferences.For me - cute Asians.They put a smile on my face. I like their pretty eyes.What about you?...Show more

Veta Slicker:

Particia Thorton: Asians! As I am one.No means to be biased.

Fritz Sisomphou: Hahaha the negative way xD

Coleman Deliberato: AntiChrist Superstar

Wilfredo Muldoon: asians

Bo Perham: Seether: Finding Beauty In Negative Spaces, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment