111

Monday 6 July 2020

POLL do you have alot of failed relationships in your life?

Karl Jantzen: Nope. Not really.

Kristina Brockwell: Define alot.

Barton Morfee: If you trust him, it shouldn't matter. I've been alone with my hubby's friends, and he's been alone with my friends, and we don't have any issues with it.

Carli Watterson: that is inappropriate. that is how the "it just happened" occurs. they are both disrespecting you. it doesn't matter if they think you are over-reacting or not, they should respect your wishes. she has no business at you house with your man without you there.

Raymon Fiene: yes

Evelin Turlich: yes and some times its my fault for messing it up. im so ___ stupid some times when I think they really dont love me and they do. I lost my best gf I ever had. it makes me cry every day when I think man why did I do that.

Coralie Goldsberry: JUst this beyond week I were harrassed by way of 2 distinct men to the factor that it used to be frightening. I needed to inform Yahoo what used to be happening.! One man stated that I used to be a f***okay*g unsightly loser and I used to be immodest cuz of my reveal identify. WHatever that dude have to no longer have noticeable Mall Rats. So im leaving my image up. They can kiss my azz

Elmo Tervo: cars anyday.have you seen Transformers 3 ? :p

Pasquale Pollet: Wow that svcks! Jealousy is uglyYeah like 3 girls at school hate me for no reason!

Bailey Lares: yup...I'm kind of in a awkward relationship now with my bf :'(

Horace Escue: So, I work in the airport for Virgin Airlines and there is these two guys, who have been working there way before I was hired. They seem to hate me with a passion, like I'm an assistant manager now and they've seem to grow their hate day by day! I mean is not my fault I got raiced in months I mean I'm a hard worker you know I've earned my place and I just ignore them but they intimidate me quite a lot and I just can't fight neither or is bye bye job for good.

Oscar Wieland: ..! .what kind of curves does a car have??

Serena Doak: Not ! a single one, but that's probably because I don't get into relationships without thinking ahead.

Jammie Taddei: Yeah buttttttt that's life :(

Venetta Coulbourne: If you aren't comfortable with it then she needs to back off.

Shaquita Wernicki: Yep.day by day an old friend of mine hates myguts more.He was once supportive but now isin a gang. ;'( We became freshie in HS a monthago.When the 9th grade counciler said Hs changes everyone's personal/social life greatlycuz of maturing they werent kinding. ;'(...Show more

Kiersten Clayburn: yes...the one with my mom...

Alden Sabio: Oh yeah lots of people have hated on me, usually before they know me.If I was you, I would just continue doing my job. If you can ignore them I would. They probably just don't like you for no reason and the fact that you were promoted just fuels the fire. It's quite possible they resent you for that, but hey you worked for it. Screw 'em.

Shaunta Paap: Haters are part of ! lifeThey advertise Haterade.

Lonnie Jehle: A car of course....Women are so expensive...

Jodie Capella: of course this world is full of haters and half the time people hate without even realizing.. its way lame actually

Estrella Northway: I'm not sure about failed relationships, when there are definitely ups and downs. For example, I once comment on my girl friends' facebook picture "I'm give you an 8/10", then we didn't talk for a while. ~_~~David

Abraham Ladick: yeah people have hated me actually everyone in my family does so i dont really care when other people hate me

Derrick Cacioppo: try going the the manager or someone higher and tell them what going on.

Bryan Avinger: to be at home with your husband/boyfriend or whatever while you are at work.She is not family and suppose to my best friendThe last time it happened I made it clear to her that I was not happy and I have made it clear to him not to ever let me see it again THey both t! hink I am just over reacting but I was always taught that that was one ! of those unwritten understanding between friends...Show more

Robin Marchione: Yeah ....a lot

Rebbecca Sorkin: Yea but 4 some reason they b always come back.

Willie Tun: Yes, she shouldn't be there.

Lynn Melbourne: It all started with my parents in 1986....

Delmer Pectol: It's cause you're hot tostud muffin

Bryant Chaudhry: Surrender the Booty! (:

Darrin Hixenbaugh: yes.

Dorinda Metzer: yeah. I'm a loser

Lana Uliano:

Joni Ziak: LOL... I desire a womans curves to the curves of a automobile... a female is soft & heat and better of all her physique reacts on your touch... LOL... And it would not make you a Lesbian, it makes you Bi Sexual... LOL...

Natalya Sydney: ok, this may well be type of corny yet my grandparents are the final couple i understand. they have been married for sixty two years. i don't think of they even ought to consult with a minimum of one yet another anymore, they only seem to correctly know! n what the different needs or what one yet another is thinking. The worst couple i understand is my cousin Kate and her husband. they don't even stay jointly anymore (regardless of the actuality that they are nonetheless married) and whilst they're interior the comparable room jointly, it somewhat is like they combat to get on each and every others nerves. WOW........Show more

Stormy Beliard: I'm not sexually attracted to cars or women, so neither.

Brian Marquina: That is unappropriate and I would question if there is some thing going on when you are not home.Make it clear to her she is not to be in your house when you are gone.Obviously it is his friend not yours.Best friends lie and cheat too....Show more

Lou Ravelo: both are sexy but i naturally get attracted to women more :pbut i admire car for its aerodynamics..

Bryant Pillitteri: I'm a girl...so I don't really know....just go with the flow:)

Tereasa Sorensen: Nope

Weldon Totaro: Ye! ah :( lots of time

Leif Andreason: true

Germaine Tieken: Tw! o words---Nanny Cam.

Kenneth Blacker: No, never had a relationship to fail in the first place

Wally Perrien: I have a boyfriend and I wouldn't be comfortable hanging out with my best friend's partner in their home while she wasn't there! They should both respect your feelings instead of telling you you're over-reacting!

Monty Sieloff: yep. i work at this vet clinic for cats. it's a small office like only 16 employees. this one vet tech has hated me since the day i started. She was so mean and everyone noticed that. It really hur tmy feelings when i first started but now im so numb to it..i dont even care. I have no clue WHY she hates me so much becaues I was never mean to her..whatever

Frank Gazaway: totallyi love burning bridges

Mario Stricklan: yeah I only regret one and it still hurts once in a while

Benita Nancy: The onltimethat it would be approprite is if they were organising a surprise party for you.I'll assume that your birthday i! s not in ht enext couple of weeks..If there is no party organising going on......well.......you know them better than we do ;o)

Giovanni Malool: hardly anyanswer my short survey everyonehttp://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=ArOLP......Show more

Lia Argall: Nope

No comments:

Post a Comment