111

Thursday 20 August 2020

Is it considered good when the shower curtain falls down?

Hyman Coren: That means it's better than good,

Chi Alfero: the only thing i see happening is sell something of yours worth about 160 or if you are coordinationg with two people each sell something for 80. or borrow a little bit from lots of people and pay them all back as soon as u can. if u do that, make a list of who gave u money and how much so u know who u owe and how much u owe each person.

Janeen Perona: i have a boyfriend of two and a half year and its a piece of sh*t

Horace Escue: Ohhhhh yeah Jase....thats passionate and raunchy nookies!! Half ya luck!

Pam Rampadarat: The whole point of dating is to find your future wife or husband. If this isn't a goal then don't bother wasting another person's time who has that goal in mind. Relationships can be great and you'll learn things about yourself you wouldn't have otherwise noticed. You'll have good times and some trying times. You fight and make up. The first couple months will be really gr! eat when everything is new and exciting and the other person is still a mystery.Me? I'd rather be single than put up with a woman's self-created drama. Women can be amazing and great and make your life worth living. They can also be quite a handful and make you throw your hands up in the air saying, "F*CK IT!!!!!" I'm sure most women would say the same things about men.One tip: COMMUNICATION IS SO IMPORTANT!!!!...Show more

Wilfred Santacruce: Probably, but not surprised at all. lol

Arnulfo Seegars: Maybe... Good sex is how it feels not how destructive it is.

Anibal Scheid: I'm such an oddity, they'd jump at the chance. But, I donate my organs to help someone live, immediately, before I donate to "science"

Antonia Mogg:

Lahoma Beadell: Take any adderal/vayvance? sell that, if you have any weed, sell that, any morphine,codeine etc sell thoseI've seen kids faking having ADHD at my school just to sell the pills, and make an easy $200 a month of! f of the XR extended release capsule ones.

Aubrey Tirri:! LOL!!!!!!!Nice job Yahoo! Don't think I've ever seen someone get zinged by their own question like that before.Anyway, yes I think it's a good sign, but it also means a lot of water on the floor....Show more

Pei Heatherly: As in long-term I mean over 6 months.

Marvel Mcaulay: no - I'm well aware it's been abused. But I have offered and will donate if they want me..

Dale Mccoun: How old are you, like 10?

Irvin Guiles: For what reason; even a body that's unusable for transplants has educational value. Offended? I would be shocked, bewildered and mystified; they can't get enough.

Lillie Yarde: Go around your neighborhood and ask to wash peoples cars for $10 a car, you will on need to wash 16 to get your cash OR you could hock something worth that amount to a pawn broker~

Rodolfo Merel: If I say what's truly on my mind, I'd get reported and possibly suspended.

Rufus Plough: If it is your stunning 22 year old neighbour having the showe! r sex, then YES it's considered good when the curtains fall. You get a clear view.If it's you having it..i dont want to think about it!

Janean Guz: I think the Yamster is onto you, Bud...All in fun. I couldn't resist...

Aubrey Tirri: I don't want my body chopped up and then have my liver given to someone who abused alcohol, my heart given to someone who didn't exercise and eat right, my lungs to go to someone who smoked, or my brain to go to Barack Obama.Donating my body to science or organ donation is not for me. I'm going to have my body cremated and have my ashes blasted into space on a rocket ship so that I will float around in space forever. By the way I'm rich....Show more

Phillip Modafferi: rob 160 old ladies

Nelly Kikuchi: It depends, Good Sir, on whether she was in or out of the shower at the time.

Gaylord Barragan: See the adderal thing is kind of hard when you don't have health care. Weed is kind of hard to make $160 in day when you'! re just starting.

Chet Nozick: I have never been in a serious rel! ationship and I am hoping that it will happen soon, anyway. Whats it like having long-term girlfriend/ boyfriend? Is it really that amazing?

Randa Hessell: Yap!

Renato Abatiell: maybe it means too rough!

Troy Monsivais: Good Lord, there's 10yr olds having shower sex???

Lon Pennington: Well I guess that would be a factor in how good it was or you have a raggedy shower curtain.

Francisco Schonhardt: Get a pole for your shower, don't let her hang from that flimsy curtain rod...

Madie Strople: I'm not old enough yet :P I was wondering the same thingStupid hormones :P

Patricia Bolduc: I was planning on having myself filled with that stuff that turns you into a plastic figure, then the grandkids would always have me around.

Carmelina Enoch: I think it's good if you don't realize you knocked it down until your done...

Majorie Chester: Yeah Not really i did it.Its not cool.Very Cold.And dirty:[]Good Luck...Show more

Gerald! o Mccalla: Heck yeah!

Marya Fehn: Chcoolate Bear isn't comfortable with the thought of some scientists sitting around a table eating him...Thats why he will never donate his body to science..

Kiersten Clayburn: 1. Your butt is still clean because if you wash your hair last it's just shampoo buds. 2. It's probably just upset you just fell on it. It may have not hurt to you but it may have made your *** upset. 3. HELL NO! 4. Your *** was already clean. Not much happens there besides sitting on a toilet.

Eleni Mccier: Nope, They have accepted my Body for Donation. I asked about organ donation, they told me I could not be an organ donor as they would need my entire body organs and all to conduct their study.

Arnoldo Budzynski: Lol. Well, actually, I think I would have to be dead before it could be donated and I would be busy being dead and have no time to be offended!

Toney Flaten: Sure as long as no one gets hurt.

Ira Porietis: Not really. ! At my age, my body is not is the best of shape. Dead or alive.

St! an Conley: No but on a serious note we really need &160

No comments:

Post a Comment