111

Sunday 2 August 2020

is Dental Laboratory Technician a good career choice?

Elinore Schlinker: go on a www.bls.gov.com , they will tell everything about the job

Emile Okafor: I would say so, although some people are bothered by working with chemicals all day because the fumes are strong.Alternatively, you could go into dental hygienist (a lot more money )or dental assistant (lots of variety, about the same pay as technician). A lab tech might be the best option if you are more introverted because the other two careers require you to be very social....Show more

Jed Mutone: I think that it would be a good start to see if you really like the atmosphere of a dental setting. I want to become either a Dental Hygienist or a Dentist, but I'm not sure how much schooling that I want to complete or pay for. I know that community colleges such as Cuyahoga Community College offers a Sterile Processing Technician certificate. The certificate enables you to work in dental offices and/or hospitals sterilizing medical and/or dental equipment. The pay ! for someone certified I'm assuming would be around $15-20 depending on which area you work in. If you were referring to doing the radiology work in a dental office, then all I would have to say is that you should go where you think you would be better at doing. I know that this sounds weird from someone who is unsure of either Dentistry or Dental Hygiene, but I really want to get my degree. I want to do dental missionary work in either China, or India before I become in too serious a relationship....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment