111

Monday 9 December 2019

What skin color are you?

answers1: Blotchy pale, lol. I guess I like the color I have now, but
I wish my legs were more tan because they look so veiny right now. My
arms are the same way; they're like, pale and blue. D:
answers2: I am light tan and I wouldn't change my skin color. People
compliment my skin all the time.
answers3: my skin is white, pale with pinkish hues.
answers4: I'm kind of pale pinkish yellow, that colour that everyone
mistakes for white. <br>
<br>
I'd rather blue. <br>
<br>
No, green! ^‿^
answers5: i like the exterior tone of almost any coloration. possibly
because of the fact i'm an Artist. With diverse epidermis tones, come
diverse facial valuable aspects too. i'm so satisfied all of us do no
longer seem an identical. How uninteresting that is.
answers6: I'm 1/8 cast aboriginal so I'm more white than black.. Just
look like I've got a tan all year round.. I like my skin colour and
wouldn't want to be any different !! <br>
)o(
answers7: <<<<< I'm obviously pink :P <br>
Lol I'm fair skinned, a little more tanned would be nice, but that
where Le Tan in a can comes in handy
answers8: I am white. I wouldn't mind being a little more tan.
answers9: i have white skin and i wouldn't wanna be any other colour
answers10: Pink <br>
Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment