111

Sunday 27 October 2019

What are some good art schools?

answers1: Pratt, RISD, School of Arts Chicago, California Institute of Arts
answers2: I think I just answered your question about the online
programs at Academy of Art University, but wanted to answer here as
well. <br>
<br>
Academy of Art University is a great school to go to for Photography.
I studied it there and learned a lot! Since all of their instructors
are industry experts, I was able to get a lot of valuable information,
while preparing for success in life after college. Once I graduated, I
landed a great job. Some of my friends who have graduated from there
have also gone on to work for big-name companies. You can see a list
of companies that hire Academy grads by visiting
http://www.academyart.edu/photography-school/index.html. <br>
<br>
The online classes are unlike any others in the world. You can see
demonstrations of online classes here:
http://media.academyart.edu/online/. That will give you an idea of
whether or not that format works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment