111

Monday 7 October 2019

I have started a Poetry group. Would you like to join?

answers1: roses are red violets are blue i just got 2 points how
stupid are you...
answers2: i know this to be a farse so stick your group right up your A R S E
answers3: If you open your site to all people who claim to be truly
devoted to poetry and there's no objective standard, you're going to
wind up reading a lot of bad poetry. <br>
<br>
Frankly, life's too short to waste my time with bad poetry. <br>
<br>
If you're going to screen people and only let in people who you think
write good poetry, then everyone that joins will share your taste in
poetry but since I have no idea if you and I share our taste for
poetry, again, there's the risk that if I join that I'll be exposed to
a lot of bad poetry. <br>
<br>
So thanks but no thanks.
answers4: Rose are red, violets are blue <br>
I have to say no, poetry's poo

No comments:

Post a Comment