111

Wednesday 4 September 2019

What's your favorite book? Least favorite book?

answers1: Favorites: Macbeth, 1984, The Book Thief, the Gemma Doyle series <br>
<br>
Least Favorites: Twilight series, Maximum Ride series, Inheritance
trilogy/series/whatever it is
answers2: Favorite: House of Leaves by Mark Z. Danielewski, amazing book. <br>
Least Favorite: the Twilight series.
answers3: My favorite author right now would be Annette Curtis Klause.
Everyone seemed to enjoy the book Blood and Chocolate and since I'm a
lover of werewolves I decided to check it out after seeing the
commercial for the movie--a dumb reason to check out a book, sue me.
Anyways, I read it and it was all one big hormone, constantly
throbbing and hungry for attention. The writing was horrendous and the
characters even more distasteful. There was no plot until the ending
and even then I had no idea what the hell I was reading. All the main
character cared about was sex and while I get wolves are animals and
mating and all sorts of that, sex is not part of their diet all of the
time. It was completely annoying because she was stuck-up,
condescending and absolutely irksome. I still til this day don't know
what everyone likes about the book or how they could even get through
it. I took a few hours to read it and just twenty pages from the
ending I put it down. Everyone seems to complain about Stephenie
Meyer, but honestly I would rather read her books a million times then
finish reading Blood and Chocolate.
answers4: Favorites: The Harry Potter series, The Gemma Doyle Trilogy,
and Rebecca <br>
<br>
Least favorites: The Twilight series and Blood and Chocolate
answers5: Favourite book: Cherub series and The Book Thief <br>
<br>
Least Favourite: Twilight
answers6: Favorite: either "The Green Mile" series by Stephen King,
"Mangos, Bananas, and Coconuts: A Cuban Love Story" by Himilce Novas,
or The Landry series by V.C. Andrews. <br>
<br>
Least Favorite: either "Broken Doll" by Burl Barer (this has more
editing errors than any book I've ever seen!) or "The Black Dahlia" by
James Ellroy
answers7: My favorite books: the entire Harry Potter series <br>
My least favorite books: it would probably be the Twilight series,
but, i've never had the heart to read them, so it would be some lame
book i had to read for school.
answers8: My favorite books: The Harry Potter series. <br>
I'm a big bookworm, so i like a lot of other books too. <br>
My least favorites: I've read a lot of lame books, and Twilight is
defiantly up there with the very worst
answers9: favorite books: Harry Potter series, The Catcher in the Rye,
The Book Thief, Moby Dick. <br>
<br>
least favorite books: Twilight series, Sisterhood of the Traveling
Pants, Inheritance Cycle.
answers10: My favorite books: All of the Harry Potter books, Jane Eyre
and To Kill A Mockingbird. <br>
<br>
My least favorite books: Twilight Saga(piece of crap)

No comments:

Post a Comment